Christmas News Navigation:
Three short examples
01 A practical joke
02 My grandparents die
03 English Tour
04 Barn swallows
05 Buying hubcaps
06 Group photos
07 Mr. Science
08 Backpacking, Middle English
10 Comfort Clothes
11 Marmots and Texas
12 Eagle, Turkey and Emu
12 Accident and Hike
From Alert Readers:
01 In the Foothills
03 Things unsaid
04 11 Kids
05 Multiple Choice
06 . . . bit my ear
07 Facts and Stats
08 Neiheisel Review
09 Family and Horses
10 Sing a Song
11 The Professional
Erma Bombeck & Martha Stewart
Around the World
Coping with DUI
The 12 McQ's
Other sections on my web site:
a) friend(s), b) family,
- Enjoying my ministry in The Salvation Army in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Praising God for all his wonderful blessings
- Threatening to take my vacations to California during December from now on
- My snake
- The best pet ever
- Over 3 feet long
Frequently I tell Hope:
- A cat
- Not my cat
In July I led my first funeral and my favorite part was:
- "You're the best cat I've ever taken care of!"
- "You're the worst cat I've ever taken care of!"
- "Just wait until I give you back to Ashton."
- "Please stop chewing on the cords. I don't want to explain it to IT again."
- Riding in the hearse with the dead body
- Meeting a mortician named "Coffin"
My favorite vacation was:
- I found a place to buy a bubble tea
- I found a great tattoo parlor
- The officers I worked with retired, but not before imparting much knowledge
- New officers came to Lincoln who work hard leading the corps, parenting 5 kids,
and including me in the leadership team, but unfortunately don't fully appreciate
the joy of a pet snake
My favorite Adventures in Odyssey quote is:
- A weekend in Chicago - deep dish pizza, Ann Sather cinnamon roll, Michigan Ave.
- Adventureland, where I took my 4-year-old niece on her first roller coaster ride
- Redding, California - catching up with friends, wearing matching jackets
I wish you:
- "Wow, if he were alive today, he'd be dead!" - Horace Higgenbothem
- "The man made a life-size fort out of jello cubes - understanding how his mind
works would be a challenge for Einstein!" - Eugene Meltsner, about Wooten Bassett
- "All right then children, are you prepared for an experience you will never
forget, no matter where your dull, middle class, suburban lives take you?"
- Edwin Blackgaard
- A merry Christmas
- A happy New Year
- God's richest blessings
- No cavities at your next dental appointment
Merlin is Ruth's pet snale.
Hope is a cat that Ruth cat-sat for much of the year.
IT is the Information Technology department, the computer guys.
Bubble tea is a sweetly flavored tea beverage. It usually contains small
tapioca balls or pearls called "boba".
Adventures in Odyssey is an Evangelical Christian-themed radio drama/comedy
series created by Focus on the Family in 1987.